Day Center Needs
Items are needed to maintain the operation of the Day Center for the families. These items are:
Client Personal Needs
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss
- Deodorant & lotion
- Feminine products (all types & sizes)
- Soap (all types – bar soap, body wash, hand soap)
- Hairproducts, including shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, etc.
- Baby Wipes
- Shaving kits
Day Center House Needs
- Laundry supplies, including detergent, bleach, dryer sheets
- Toilet paper, paper towels, and facial tissue
- Dishwasher detergent and liquid dish soap
- Trash bags, kitchen size
- Cleaning supplies
- Bath towels and wash cloths
- Adult and Travel size pillows
- Copy and professional (resume) paper
- Pens (red, blue & black)
- Notepads, legal and letter size
- Expandable 5 pocket file folders
- 2GB USBs
Family Promise also provides items for families that are not donated and need to be purchased at local businesses.
$10 CVS and Walgreens for over-the-counter medication
$25 Walmart and Target card for personal care items
$50 HEB and Kroger cards for groceries
$30 Gift Cards for gas
The donation of gift cards help Family Promise provide these much needed items to our families!
We Need Your Used Car!
Family Promise of Montgomery County has implemented a Vehicle Assistance Program for families who successfully graduate our program. Family Promise accepts donated vehicles, repairs them as needed, and gifts them to families who successfully graduate. Families agree to a 12-month program that requires them to make monthly deposits into a Car Fund, so that they may always have the money needed to maintain and operate a vehicle.
If you have a car that you are able to donate, please contact us at (936) 441-8778 or email@example.com.
Remember – the donation of your vehicle is tax deductible!
*Please note that only vehicles with a clear title may be accepted.